Our client, a rapidly growing Buy now pay later company are looking for a Head Of Partnerships to join their dynamic business. You will be responsible for developing the strategy and execution for new partnerships. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the economics of the payments space and deep knowledge of the ecommerce ecosystem. This individual should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. This individual should also have a deep understanding of what will be needed to properly resource a partner strategy, and work with stakeholders to develop a plan for ensuring the success of a partner. A deep sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship is essential.
- Generate and own the partner strategy for the business, through agencies, brands and payment companies
- Lead and scale a team
- Work with marketing and sales to build go-to-market collateral
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize their performance and identify additional business opportunities to expand revenues.
- Report on partner program results on a regular to the founders
- Build a pipeline of potential partnerships and initiate contact and negotiations with decision makers within those companies.