Our client is an advertising technology platform that has recently secured a significant round of funding to expand into Europe and the USA. The company founders hold Phd’s in engineering that focus on how online advertising is transitioning from a marketing domain to a purely mathematical process.
Our client’s technology delivers trading desks and DSP’s with artificial intelligence software that’s computes the optimal amount to bid for each advertising opportunity, bringing its clients dramatic performance and productivity uplifts. The platform offers agencies, brands and trading desks the opportunity to have the equivalent of 50+ traders working on each campaign. The company is profitable and currently undergoing a huge period of growth.
The Head of UK Sales will focus on delivering key new partnership opportunities by evangelising the business with agency trading desks and DSP’s in the UK. The role will also be responsible for the commercial strategy around team growth in the UK and then other European cities.
- Establish and implement an effective strategy to enable the business to achieve agreed targets in terms of growth and profitability.
- Manage relationship with current local partners.
- Cultivate and develop high-level client relationships and leverage a highly consultative approach within aligned region.
- Serve as an industry expert in digital advertising; specifically in programmatic.
- Manage and exceed regional and individual sales goals.
- Provide ongoing client management to agency partners including quarterly business reviews.