Expand are partnered with a global, start-up Cyber Security vendor, going through another exciting hiring phase in their UK office.
Our client are a well-funded, Insider Threat Cyber Security Vendor with a strong engineering team who have created a unique Insider Threat product offering.
Whilst our client are a software based product, they brought their hosted product to market and it’s been an instant success as they can offer this as a service.
You will be joining a creative team, offering fast-tracked career progression and excellent company benefits.
- As the Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible managing & supporting the IT infrastructure, company-wide
- You will manage the infrastructure on-premise and in the cloud, using tools such as AWS and Azure
- Joining an experienced, dynamic engineering team
- Cyber Security focused environment, with emphasis on Insider Threat
- Must have strong SOC experience
- Must have strong experience with tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Deep knowledge of networking
- Knowledgeable with scripting languages such as, Bash and Python
If you’re interested in learning more about the opportunity, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org