My client is a pioneering monetisation platform for immersive technologies which enables developers to place discrete and non-intrusive advertisements into their content. They work with technologies such as VR, AR, mixed reality, and mobile with a range of in-game content available which includes, but not limited to, banners, video, and interactive 3D placements. The aim is simple, offering developers to monetise their immersive content.
I am searching for an International Sales Manager to join their UK team. This is an exciting opportunity to get on board relatively early and grow with a company that has tapped in to a lucrative but often overlooked space. The ideal candidate will be motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit to help develop the go-to-market strategy for EMEA along with experience selling solutions into leading Agencies.
They work with an impressive number of brands as well as developers which include Unity, Amazon, McDonalds, Facebook, PayPal, Universal, Uber, National Geographic, and many more.
- Take ownership of territory, leveraging relationships and experience to grow revenue streams.
- Develop wider demand strategy alongside VP Revenue and help to foster wider partnership opportunities
- Identify and deliver growth opportunities across region
- Act as primary POC for agency partners and provide post-campaign analysis
- Work collaboratively with multiple internal teams to ensure clear communication and execution of campaigns