Our client a dynamic Marketing Technology provider in the FinTech space, is seeking a Director to lead & build their International/UK team. A successful senior director will have a passion for building high performance global technical teams. The IT Director will be responsible for overseeing application development, Windows and Linux Systems, Network, Site Reliability, Production Support and DBA team members that are responsible for maintaining the company’s environments. This will require technical expertise, general management, office administration and leadership abilities. The successful candidate will have proven communication and business leadership skills to spearhead change and growth. You will have the ability to inspire others to action and a track record in building capacity, leading an effective global team and creating a performance driven culture.
- Responsible for onboarding talent into working with US-based leadership team
- Responsible for communicating to the company’s leadership on status and issue updates.
- Must be able to lead and mentor others
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Must be proficient at managing technical projects
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team building skills and be proficient in establishing and maintaining effective communication and processes
- Basic understanding of computer networks and network terminologies and be current with the “state of the art” as it applies to secure connectivity
- Basic understanding of Microsoft software, both server and desktop.
- Experience in managing projects in an IT network environment that includes Engineering, Operations, Security
- Ability to work independently on projects and daily activities.
- Responsible for overseeing, advising and mentoring staff members.
- Ensure adherence to customer SLAs. Including measurement and reporting of all critical SLAs.
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel including US & India (plus other international destinations based on international market expansion)
- Provide Leadership with recommendations regarding operations services, strategy, technological advancements, etc., and advocate business justification for these recommendations.
- Partner with other leaders within the organisation to ensure that standards and best practices are consistent.
- A history in software development and IT support
- Experience managing multiple, cross functional teams (20+ people)
- Experience shaping organization structure, hiring, building high performance teams
- 6+ years of .NET development experience
- 3+ years of AWS, Windows, Linux admin experience preferred
- 3+ years of SQL server DBA experience preferred
Interested in hearing more about this incredible opportunity, contact Steph today on email@example.com or 01273668715