My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Junior Client Strategy Manager to join their UK team. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviors of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations. This role will be an integral part of the client strategy team, responsible for unlocking new revenue streams through increasing product usage and generating strategic conversations with existing clients.
- Responsible for growth strategy of accounts within the Account Based Planning frameworks.
- Support GSD’s with high value long term clients
- AOV growth against key accounts through strategic insights
- Clear understanding of integration capabilities supported by GSD
- High value/short term & low value long term accounts
- Weekly/biweekly meetings with clients & feedback information gained to Sales and AM
- Creating and presenting Brand Studies