Expand Executive Search has been delivering interim managers to the technology sector for 20 years and we have consistently kept pace with what is new and hot.
This opportunity is no exception as our client is developing Software for one of the fastest growing technology sectors.
The business has a culture of hard work and over achievement, so it will be fast paced but certainly rewarding. You will be expected to make a big impact and cover a lot of bases so will need a high degree of self-sufficiency and organizational skills.
There is a long list of things that need doing so I am not going to list them however this is a senior role with a commercial focus pointed at growing the company, so we are seeking applications from people with the following experiences.
- Qualification to practice law in an EU country;
- Extensive post-qualified experience working in either an international law firm or in-house company
- Experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Familiarity with cross-border work and with IP/IT law
- Knowledge of EU Data Privacy laws and GDPR
- Prior experience working with large multi-national customers and channel partners
- Knowledge of employment or corporate law across the EU would be great
- Experience working for a high-tech business would be beneficial
- The team player, great sense of humour etc
If you feel this is a fit for you please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if it does quite fit but you are looking for a new assignment feel free to make contact anyway as we will have other interesting opportunities.