Our client serves the market leaders in telecom, service providers and enterprise segment, which makes working for Infradata the utmost challenging and a steep learning curve is guaranteed.
Working within the managed services team, you will be responsible for supporting multiple managed service optical networks, being a single point of contact for customer queries, provisioning adds/moves/changes and remote implementation.
- Provide exceptional Managed Service to UK based Telecom Service providers
- Collaborate with product teams to drive innovation and technical development to enhance Managed Services
- Provide system level engineering support to regional Sales Engineering teams and support complex / leading edge network analysis and solution design
- Documentation of customer environment and updating of internal management systems.
- Work with customers to design, implement, and support managed service solutions.
- Coordinate and manage upgrades, changes, troubleshooting in the customer’s environment, and on company equipment and systems.
- Determine root cause analysis of outages and coordinate and complete resolutions.
- Respond to all telephone calls, e-mails, and requests for technical support.
- Manage customer expectations by communicating estimated resolution times and communicating with customers throughout the troubleshooting process.
- Work on-call/after hours when necessary.
- Supports special projects as assigned