I am hiring for a Manufacturing Engineer in Phoenix to evaluate and develop manufacturing processes for an Autonomous Vehicle client who is introducing a first-of-its-kind solution to their growing market.
We require a person who is trained in Mechanical Engineering, a strong team player who can think quick on their feet and not be afraid to think outside of the box and present creative solutions to a growing industry.
- Evaluating and Developing Manufacturing Processes: Through the design and conduction of research programs, studying product requirements and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Product and Process: Creating reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Leadership: By training and guiding technicians, completes design and development projects and applying Lean methodology.
- Ensuring Quality: Conducting DFX and FMEA experiences
- Batchelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 6 years’ experience in the design and quality control experience within product manufacturing
- Familiarity with common CAD programs
- DFX/FMEA Experience
- Lean manufacturing knowledge required
If you feel you have the skills needed for this position, please get in touch:
Ryan Worth at Expand Executive Search
Phone: +44 1273 668718 /+44 7967149034