There are a hundred and one ways to pay someone you know – but how do you pay someone you don’t know? That’s where our client comes In. They’ve created a secure way to pay anyone, anywhere with total confidence.
Since launching in 2016, They’ve signed a global partnership with Visa, and their product and client base have grown quickly thanks to the hard work of their close-knit team.
They’re an energetic and passionate team that lives by their core values – PRIDE in their work and each other; Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Dependability, Excellence.
So, if you’re excited about changing the world of payments and you thrive in a results-oriented environment that gives you an opportunity to innovate and lead – we’d love to hear from you!
As the Global Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the formulation and execution of the global marketing strategy, across the UK/EU and US.
You will work directly with the CEO and wider team to shape and execute marketing plans, programmes, and campaigns that drive rapid scale and success, with a strong focus on partner and customer acquisition, via a B2B2C model, and international market expansion. Based in London, you will have demonstrated experience growing out a global marketing function and scaling a business in a rapid phase of growth.
You will head up, support and inspire the global marketing team, while working closely will all team member and internal stakeholders to drive the business forward. You will regularly provide metrics on marketing ROI and KPI’s.
Happy to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty, you will be heavily data-driven in your approach and have the analytical skills to ensure you understand and best utilise the performance data available to you, and allocate budgets accordingly.
- Collaborating and co-creating with Internal teams to develop marketing plans and strategies to drive partner and customer acquisition (B2B2C)
- Establishing and iterating market messaging and positioning, as the business quickly becomes the market leader in high value transactions.
- Building and rolling out best-in-class processes, tools and templates to support a consistent and high-quality execution across the global marketing teams, and key stakeholders in sales, operations and account management
- Continually and consistently share and socialise key campaign and strategic results, to drive company collaboration and engagement with the marketing function
- Building, supporting and leading a global marketing team, currently 2, based in London and New York
- Building on the current marketing intelligence and wider business metrics to drive the adoptions of a data-driven and evidence-based approach to investment and decision making
- Be the global marketing P&L owner