This is a full-time position in London. Relocation is not provided. Due to COVID-19 this job is 100% remote until further notice, but it will eventually report to my client’s London office.
My client is seeking an experienced marketing manager to join their global marketing organization. Headquartered in London, you will report to the Sr. Director of Global Marketing Communications in the U.S. and manage marketing initiatives across all territories with a special focus on EMEA and APAC. This candidate will be responsible for deploying my client’s go-to-market strategy pivoting between enterprise prospects, marketing new solutions to their current customer base and co-marketing with global partners. You will be responsible for increasing sales pipeline in EMEA and APAC through demand generation, campaigns and content marketing.
- End-to-end ownership of growth and pipeline strategy for EMEA and APAC market
- Coordinate with Product Marketing on new launches (create promotional material, update marketing material, analyst briefings)
- Create and write compelling content (narrative, messaging, presentation, collateral, videos, pitch decks)
- Develop outbound marketing materials to support product launches, educate partners, drive adoption
- Drive awareness, adoption, engagement and positive sentiment with target audiences
- Identify and develop content, case studies and proof points
- Provide sales field support and in-person event support (at which time is it safe to resume events)
- Build and manage rich contents like blog posts, eBooks, webinars, whitepapers, infographics, reports, etc. which attracts qualified traffic.
- Optimize lead nurturing process and marketing automation through content, social channels, and email.
- Propose new and improved ideas on inbound marketing campaigns.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging inbound marketing, SEO, email, mail campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition