This is a global telecoms operator specialising in infrastructure, cloud, and hosting. As the Marketing Manager your objective is to build a comprehensive GTM plan for France and Continental Europe and lead the execution of global Marketing strategy locally. You will be a self-starter with experience in Cloud/Telecommunications/IT/Infrastructure/Technology B2B marketing. You will be working as part of a growing global marketing function made up of a variety of roles: digital marketing, marketing automation, brand design, partner and vertical marketing. This role will be an integral part of the team, initiating and executing on initiatives for pipeline generation to support regional sales goals.
- Define marketing strategies for France and Continental Europe in order to support
global marketing goals and company objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to implement global marketing strategy
locally and to deliver effective multi-channel and integrated marketing campaigns
with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Work closely with the regional Sales Director and sales team to increase brand
awareness locally, develop new business opportunities and drive leads and MQLs for
your sales region.
- Be the community manager for our regional, non-finance customers and prospects in
the Technology vertical.
- Write copy and liaise with copywriters to create content for the website, pitch decks,
product sheets, email campaigns etc.