I am currently working with a US-founded AI business that are looking to disrupt the advertising industry and eliminate the waste involved when it comes to digital advertising. My client is a small organisation looking to make a momentous impact in the digital advertising industry with their cloud hosted software platform. Their platform harnesses the power of AI, machine learning, and predictive algorithms to eliminate inefficiencies, waste, and guesswork that is inherent within data driven digital marketing campaign. The platform aims to cut advertising cost by up to 50% which is achieved through advanced data science, behavioural science, AI, and market research.
This is a company looking to grow at a fast pace following a recent investment of $10 million looking to empower advertisers to better understand their consumers and to utilize their first party data in a more lucrative way.
I am searching for a Media Strategist to join their NY team. The role will work across multiple advertising platforms (DSPs) and require a full understanding of the full advertising spectrum. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing multiple campaign types and be comfortable working strategically with key clients. This will include highlighting performance of current campaigns, further optimization, and ensuring a smooth operational set-up.
- Media planning across display, video, mobile, social, OOH, and other channels as required
- Monitor trends, tools, opportunities, and applications in paid media environments
- Develop and present media specific documents such as RFPs, media plans, objectives, and strategy decks
- Create and optimize processes to plan and create campaigns so all departments are aware of what the final campaign will look like
- Create campaign post-launch information
- Report on campaign performance with ability to pull valuable insights and findings