Merchant Onboarding specialist (FinTech)
DOE £40,000 plus bonus
We are working with an international Payments service provider in London. Who are looking to hire a Merchant Onboarding Specialist to join their friendly team.
As the Onboarding Specialist you will support merchants in the integration stages of their on-boarding process, making sure that all moving parts are in place, and the overall process works as it should. You will also be the liaison between their technical department and their customer facing department made up of sales and customer success.
We are looking for a passionate individual, who loves customers and can make the onboarding process as seamless as possible. You will have the technical know-how and ideally have supported onboarding clients with APIs in a SAAS business.
- Technical flair and understanding
- Understanding of merchant requirements vs. technical availabilities vs. sales necessities
- English skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the payments industry is preferable.
- Good people skills.
- Look after the pre-screening process of new merchant websites.
- Act as one of the main points of contact for key merchants when required to collect information.
- Resolve existing merchants onboarding queries on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that existing merchants are compliant with regards to all business rules and regulations
- Pre-screen merchant websites to verify that they are genuine and compliant.
- Devise and develop custom risk settings for new approved merchants.
- Maintain positive relationship and open communication with all the company’s departments and partners in the sales workflow process.