My Client is a global provider with incredible assets and capabilities with a huge installed customer base. You could argue they are the best carrier neutral provider in the World!
- Install, configure, and maintain networking equipment, software and services to support the customer-serving network-centric products and the enterprise WAN & LAN environments.
- Manage, Deploy and maintain Network Monitoring Systems and Change Management Systems.
- Activate and test circuits on routers, switching gear, WDM gear, and other network equipment in new network nodes.
- Understand technical issues and the implications to the business, and be able to communicate them with other operation departments within the business.
Do you have?
- 3 or more years of architectural design experience in an enterprise and data centre environment.
- Expertise with STP, Virtual LANs and Trunking (802.1q), and how to properly implement these technologies
- Ability to understand high-level network design and impacts across the infrastructure relating to underlying hardware and software selection
This is a time sensitive position, to be considered please call Ben Wilkes on +44 1273 668 710 as soon as possible.