Our client one of the fastest growing and heavily backed fintech startups in the APAC region. With a team of more than 200, with offices in London, Melbourne and Shanghai, raised US $80 million in 2018 as part of its Series B fundraise and another $100million raised last week in its series C funding. With the business growing exponentially, they are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to build out a Partnerships network in Europe.
Our client is now growing as the firm has just become licensed in the EEA. The purpose of the role is to expand the companies capabilities by looking for key partnerships in Europe to grow their product offering. The role will focus on evaluating European partners/businesses that could be used to accelerate or enhance their growth in the region. This is an exciting time to join the business, as following their series C funding, they are now expanding around the world. This is a chance to be in the new European team and have a real impact in accelerating growth.
- Grow the product by partnering with business
- Evaluate partnership opportunities in Europe
- Understand the companies client and the gaps in their current service offering
- Look for strategic opportunities to increase brand awareness in Europe
- Find partners to build a complete Ecosystem for their client and the company’s marketplace
- Experience building partnerships with businesses to grow a company
- Some experience / background in Business Development would be a bonus
- Worked in a fast-growing start up
- Not afraid to get stuck in and get your hands dirty
- Interested in Payments/FX and the huge market opportunity
- Experience working in APAC/China would be a real bonus
- 5-7 years’ experience in building partnerships/relationship management
- Degree level, MBA preferred
Interested in hearing more about this incredible opportunity, contact Steph today on email@example.com or 01273668715