My client are looking to build out their Penetration Testing division with passionate and driven individuals to join them; as a Penetration tester in this role one will be expected to make an immediate impact on a growing team advising customers who need your expertise. You will keep them informed of emerging trends in the Infosec community and act as a critical friend and trusted advisor for security questions and concerns to help bolster other aspects of their security program.
- Liaise with prospective and current clients in order to understand their security needs.
- Develop a detailed and robust understanding of business requirements and other driving factors for clients and tailor penetration testing engagements to meet those needs.
- Play a leadership role in technical security assessments and penetration tests in client environments and applications (physical, network, wireless etc.).
- Develop specified recommendations to address issues uncovered in the assessment process.
- Maintain relationships with clients’ post-assessment in order to assist and advise as they continue to build and improve their security.
- Maintain competence in security trends and make an effort to stay up to date.
- Work closely with Soteria’s DART team to ensure operational competency.