Our healthcare system is mostly analog. When you live in a world of one-tap car rides, meal delivery, and unlimited streaming, you should also be able to connect with your doctors and healthcare stakeholders anytime from anywhere.
My client is connecting patients, doctors, and healthcare developers. They have developed an open data layer on top of EHRs that connects patients to doctors through features like two-way messaging, online booking, online payments; and developers to doctors and patients through our open API.
Here’s some of what They’ve already accomplished:
1. Supporting 10M+ patients and 12K+ providers
2. $20M+ in venture funding
3. 200%+ annual growth
Working here means truly having a positive impact on our healthcare system and our society. You will build products with massive impact touching millions of lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, mission driven colleagues.
They hail from world class companies like Gusto, Patientpop, Zocdoc, Optimizely, and Grubhub. They are backed by Point Nine Capital and product-driven founders.
- Design and develop our integration platform architecture to scale with our rapid growth.
- Plan, design, and build new high-fidelity integrations with on-premises and cloud-based systems
- Create new microservices and help decompose our monolith
- Build integrations with various client-side healthcare softwares that include various SQL databases, APIs, scraping web pages and reading binary files
- Implement seamless deployment processes for distributed NexHealth agents on client servers
- Participate in all phases of SDLC – requirements, design, and development through testing, deployment, maintenance, and support