Our client is a one of the hottest businesses in the digital media and advertising technology market, their innovative proprietary technology delivers key data driven insights that power the marketing decisions made globally by agencies and brands. We are working exclusively with them to deliver a key hire into the New York office.
Are you an adtech industry figurehead and leader looking to bring fresh, challenging ideas into business and help them enhance their already strong reputation in North America? Do you currently run sales and operations across the country but want more autonomy on how you drive business growth?
If you answered yes to the above the this could be THE career opportunity you’ve been looking for:
- Overseeing the US business from a sales and operational perspective
- Fully accountable for N.A P&L – working in collaboration with the CFO to analyse budgets and financial reports
- Implementing objectives and managing the communication across all departments within N.A
- Develop, enforce and re-evaluate company policies and procedures
- Continually plan ways to increase the company’s US growth and stay on top of progress
- Utilising network and facilitating conversations with the CEOs or relevant C level/ key decision makers within potential clients
- Focus on the execution, turning the vision and strategy of the CEO into results
- Accountable for organisational structure in the US
- Long-term, strategic planning for scale and efficiencies of the organisation across NA