Expand Executive Search are partnered with an award-winning security advisory and consultancy services organisation firm, with expertise in Data Breach Response and Risk Management.
Our client has an exceptional reputation with delivering mission-critical cybersecurity solutions using leading-edge technology. Our client is in a continuous growth stage, looking for a dynamic Principal Consultant to mentor an established team of professionals.
We are looking for a Principal Digital Forensics & Incident Response Security Consultant who are interested in responding to and investigating cyber breaches.
- Analyse Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X systems to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs).
- Examine firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence of malicious activity.
- Perform live memory capture and regularly conducts host-based analysis
- Manage incident response engagements to scope work
- Guide clients through forensic investigations
- Contain security incidents and provide guidance on longer-term remediation recommendations