The company is an advanced semiconductor development and manufacturing company dedicated to enabling the integration of photonics and electronics through both monolithic and hybrid approaches to device design and packaging. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation specialising in optoelectronics, fiber-optics sensors, and photonics systems applications.
The role as Product Engineering Manager is to manage the product engineering team by applying various methods to ensure design for manufacturability is integrated in the development process, ensuring effective product transfer, release to production and volume ramp.
In addition, to drive the product engineering team relative to process control, yield improvement, scrap reduction, process optimization and product management.
The benefits of joining this fantastic company are to work in a high-tech environment and to join a world class, fast growing engineering team addressing the rapidly growing adoption of photonics and opto-electronics solutions in communications, data centres, healthcare and the Internet of Things around the world.
- Provide support on product engineering across all the manufacturing disciplines within Epi growth, Wafer fabrication, assembly, packaging and test, process sub-contractors and final test including the development of future advanced manufacturing engineering solutions.
- Manage product engineering team in terms of new product introduction applying various methods to ensure design for manufacturability is integrated in the development process, ensuring effective product transfer, release to production and volume ramp
- Develop engineering competencies of team to meet engineering operational and business requirements.
- Assist in the development of continuous product road mapping in collaboration with CTO
- Execute improvement goals for product engineering group to be in line with company objectives