Expand are working with a scaling Adtech SaaS organisation who provide an Inventory Management & Yield Optimization SaaS Framework which is designed for TV Inventory owners. This provides the essential tools to further evolve in the ever-changing TV ecosystem.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, our ideal Product Manager has a strong technical foundation and experience to define, build, launch, and grow new and innovative advertising SaaS solutions for the B2B digital media/TV space
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and generous stock options.
- Lead the efforts to achieve product/market fit for our B2B SaaS products and overall product portfolio for the (addressable) TV advertising industry
- Define the product roadmap and balance near term and long-term objectives
- Take features or products from concept, such as wireframes/slides/, through execution
- Translate the product’s vision by clearly specifying the requirements with our agile product development and design teams. Ensure that such requirements are clearly documented and understood
- Report on product development progress and achievements to the executive leadership team. Industry Research
- Engage with our client-facing teams, clients, prospects via meetings, marketing communications, and industry events to understand their specific needs and challenges
- Shape and prioritize product ideas based on this input
- Drive continuous improvement; share client lessons learned and contribute to the development of the agile practices. Go To Market
- Support business development, revenue generation, and increased profitability
- Participate in client and prospect visits as a product expert and advocate