Our client a dynamic market leader in providing integrated payment solutions, based in London are on the hunt for a Product Manager to join their Innovative business due to global growth. The role will involve working closely with the companies Acquiring bank partner in addition to their worldwide DCC and tax free partners.
Alongside meeting and working with external stakeholders the role will also work with internal sales, engineering, finance and business development teams ensuring that the business is maximizing the potential of this key product range.
- Ownership of the Payment product, acting as the point of expertise on all aspects relating to Acquiring services.
- Work closely with the UK Acquiring Bank partner on all aspects/queries relating to the Payment Facilitator product.
- Work with the companies acquiring bank and partners to ensure that the business understands and implements any relevant mandated compliance tasks.
- Review pricing elements of the Payment Facilitator product ensuring that these are relevant for target market segments.
- Set up and facilitate regular product review meetings with relevant partners to ensure potential of products are maximized.
- Support internal finance teams with relevant queries related to price points and partner banks.
- Conduct insightful business analysis on owned products and services and present back findings and recommendations to management executive team.
- Lead the development and launch of Tax Free functionality alongside Engineering, Business Development and 3rd party providers.
- Become subject matter expert, providing pre-sales consultancy and product demonstrations.
- Work on the expansion of the site of ecommerce products, improving product features and portfolio penetration.
- Acquiring Product Management experience
- Understanding of how the Payment Facilitator model works.
- A track record of working effectively with sales team to successfully deploy a product and improve merchant uptake.
- Experience of insightful business analysis of relevant product performance.
- Ability to brief business requirements into engineering teams.
Interested in hearing more about this incredible opportunity, contact Steph today on email@example.com or 01273668715