Due to the continued growth of this business, we are recruiting for a Product Manager for Hospitality & Retail Solutions. The role will take product ownership of the integrated solutions across the hospitality and retail suite of products. In addition to working closely with both technical and commercial colleagues, the role will need to align closely with relevant external technical partners such as Oracle, Agilysis, Stay in Touch and others. The role will involve being the focal point of contact across the business in understanding and defining the product proposition for these segments in addition to lifecycle management and roadmap strategy.
- Manage the proposition solutions across both segments with a deep level understanding of the relevant POS & PMS integrations and features.
- Work with the Product Content team to deliver first class collateral and communication show casing all relevant products.
- Work closely with Development and Engineering colleagues on addressing technical gaps, releases, lifecycle management and product roadmap.
- Build strong visible relationships with integrator partners to address technical issues and product enhancements.
- Support sales and business development colleagues in ensuring product knowledge and releases are effectively communicated.
- Attend relevant key account client meetings and relevant sales pitches when support and expert product knowledge is required and take an active part in relevant release, pilot and service committee meetings to take ownership of issues relating to the product range.
- Manage the release cycles and lifecycle management through maintaining a central database catalogue relevant to product segments.
The ideal candidate should have previous Product Management experience within Hospitality or Retail and ideally either experience or a strong understanding of payment services.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in a product management environment.
The ability to grasp and understand the technical architecture and features of complex integrations is essential, as such a background in working with point of sale or property management systems would be highly advantageous.
- Proven track record of working in a product environment with integrated payment solutions
- Experience of productizing complex payment integrations preferably within POS or PMS environments.
- Strong experience of managing product lifecycle and product release cycles.
- A good industry knowledge of Hospitality or Retail commerce that can be applied to relevant payment propositions.
- Ability to research market and define future product strategy and roadmap.
- A proven track record of building profitable relationships with relevant partners that are crucial to a market proposition.
- Experience of defining product collateral and effective marketing of solution types.
- Great customer facing and presentation skills in a client focused environment.
If you have experience in a product management environment please apply today with your resume call +44 (0) 1273 668721 or email email@example.com