I am currently working with a leading programmatic media partner to marketers and agencies. My client connect data from multiple sources to solve complex business challenges for their clients. They are leading experts in data science, analytics, and programmatic trading within the advertising and online media space.
I am searching for a Product Manager focused on measurement to join their London based team. My client is currently looking for a Product Manager to focus on enhancing our measurement offering in existing and expanding global markets. MY client’s measurement capabilities have been scaling to include incrementality testing, brand survey measurement, and TV measurement.
The role will be tasked with building upon existing capabilities by identifying the optimal product expansion strategy and development plan. As we are entering a cookieless era, the measurement product manager will be expected to stay ahead of competitors and highlight potential areas of risk. The role will be working with local and global teams, and be the subject matter expert on all things measurement.
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs by meeting with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate resources across a range of departments of the business in order to develop great products, in particular working closely with product stakeholders across the product and tech team.
- Collaborate with product stakeholders to research, validate and prioritize new features that align with business priorities.
- Plan, prioritize and project manage product development features to accelerate measurement features.
- Convert global needs into technical features.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, launch and continued adoption of features that you build.
- Create RFPs. scope and engage new partners in order to find the right 3rd parties to enhance value to solutions.
- Understand, collect and analyse metrics that inform the success of the product.