We are hiring a Technical Product Manager, to join an Open Banking start up in London, who are rapidly growing & making a huge name for themselves in the Payments space. As the Technical Product Manager, you will drive the evolution and deployment of the company’s gateway solution onto partner cloud environments.
- Defining product requirements for gateway hosting options.
- Defining the gateway changes required to support product functionality in a cloud environment, any architecture changes, deployment and remote change management, hosting functionality along with analytics for billing and fault analysis.
- Documenting key technical changes for customer communication.
- Acting as product stakeholder for gateway platform functionality; defining performance targets, response handling, areas for enhancement.
- Transforming product user stories into functional technical designs, communicating these to engineering teams and acting as point of reference for any queries or design changes.
- Provide assistance to support teams in understanding API behaviour and assisting with complex customer queries, troubleshooting, and tracking areas for enhancement.
- Supporting sales and commercial teams in pre-sales activity, RFPs, client demos, client developer workshops etc.
- Promote the product line and business in general through select online media channels. (Slack, LinkedIn, Medium, etc.)