My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Programmatic Technical Account Manager to join their London based team. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviours of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations. This role will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for driving product messages and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products within the company’s portfolio.
The role will suit an individual who is looking to continue developing their technical skills across the AdTech industry. It will test these skills by explaining complicated topics to those without the same expertise and simplifying information for others to action.
They work with an impressive number of brands and publishers which include Nike, Adidas, Sky, Subway, VW, and many more. This is a great opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant growth and make a meaningful impact into the business.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert for programmatic offering
- Partner with CS/Sales to drive team-based revenue for existing clients
- Serve as programmatic consultant to agency and advertiser clients
- Work with clients during campaign planning phase to translate media objectives to technical solutions
- Act as support for programmatic solution – ensuring smooth campaign delivery
- Day to day account ownership from a technical perspective
- Platform and campaign troubleshooting
- Analysis of accounts performance and recommendations for improvement