Our client a dynamic market leader in providing integrated payment solutions, based in London are on the hunt for a Project Manager to join their Innovative business due to global growth. You will join the existing Project and Product Managers and will work closely with Business Development and the technical teams to deliver payment solutions to the company’s key partners. The role will also involve liaising with the sales teams, integrators and partner banks within varied and demanding projects.
- Understanding and following all aspects within the classic product/project lifecycle i.e. planning, risk analysis, milestones etc;
- Facilitating the delivery of the projects within the agreed timelines and budget;
- Prepare the scope and requirements and ensure these are agreed by all parties within each project;
- Work closely with the internal development teams and external partners to ensure the resource planning and assignment is in place to achieve the delivery;
- Prepare and maintain project documentation and report on status to management;
- Maintaining a good technical understanding of the products and solutions;
- Build and maintain a network of third-party integrators, acquirers and developers:
- Prince II or PMP qualification;
- Technical/scientific university degree or equivalent would be valued;
- MS Office and Tools (Visio, Project).
- Project Management experience in a software development environment;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, Software testing lifecycle;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a technical project management environment.
Interested in hearing more about this incredible opportunity, contact Steph today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273668715