My client is one of the few semiconductor manufacturers for automotive applications that covers the most important applications in vehicles. With a broad product portfolio of microcontrollers, intelligent sensors, transmit and receive ICs for radio-frequency applications and radar as well as both discrete and integrated power semiconductors: powertrain, chassis and comfort electronics as well as driving safety applications. Coupled with a high-level of quality, this comprehensive range of products has made us a preferred partner for our customers for over 40 years.
- Manage and control firmware development projects within the project life cycle.
- Perform project planning from product definition to transfer to production including project schedule, cost and resource efforts
- Form and lead the project team assigning responsibilities within the project to project managers of sub-projects and project members
- Focus on project quality assessing progress and ensuring that goals are met, even in the face of challenges
- Spot, mitigate and avoid potential risks
- Conduct effective and regular project tracking
Interested? Contact Dawda Faye at Expand Executive Search on +44 (0)1273 668706 or email@example.com