I am currently partnered with a specialist Smart City consultancy; due to the number of ongoing and upcoming projects, they are looking for a motivated Project Manager with a passion for Smart Cities and Technology to be based remotely across Europe.
The company works on specialist projects around Smart Cities Solutions, with recent projects including: Smart Parking, Smart Traffic Management, Smart lighting, IoT Platforms and many more.
This is a unique opportunity to join get involved in multiple ongoing Smart City projects and build up experience and knowledge as well as your personal network and contacts.
- Drive Sales and Business Development initiatives to grow Mobility, Signaling and Wholesale Carrier business across Mobile, Fixed, ISPs, Subsea Cable and Infra Operators in Africa
- Experience in selling Mobility Services such as GRX, LTE Roaming, SCCP Signaling, SMS Hub, A2P SMS, Data Clearing.
- Responsible for Sales targets as per regional AOP – I.E. ACV and Revenue
- Prime deliverables include key stakeholder and account management, manage and grow existing business, build Sales Plan and Account Strategies to develop new business, add new revenue streams through bundled services and acquire new logos
- Build key stakeholder relationships, multi-function and multi-level connects with decision makers, influencers and exec sponsors within the accounts
- Build Sales Pipeline and manage MIS – viz. Sales projections and revenue forecasts
- Closely align with and drive cross-functional teams such as Technical Solutions, Bids and Commercial, Finance, Products, Service Delivery and Operations
- Track ICT environment in the region, regulatory changes, market dynamics, industry trends, competitive activities and build market intelligence
- Ideally an IT/Tech background with experience working on Smart Cities projects.
- 3+ years’ of Project Management experience.
- The ability to speak English and German to a professional level.
Applications are open to people located anywhere within EU. Please call me on +44 1273 668715 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this position.