We are partnered with an innovative, government-backed Smart City/Automotive Transport development business who require a new Project Manager to head up the implementation of new Smart City initiatives and pilots working with clients. Including evaluation and the development of an evidenced-based business case for wider implementation in the city of London. This is perfect for any experienced Project Managers with an understanding of the industry looking for an exciting new opportunity within the ever-changing field of Smart Cities and Autonomous Transport.
- Contribution to the successful delivery of Smart City/Autonomous Transport projects, pilots and initiatives.
- Input to project development & content and contribution to the analysis of the wider policy/service implications from the project.
- Leading the preparation of bids for external funding and responses to tender specifications.
- Conducting research to support policy development and implementation of new initiatives/service improvements, and to support the case for Smart City innovation on the behalf of clients.
- Contribution to the success of the business and its clients and stakeholders, ensuring an integrated approach to Smart City development and initiatives.
- New Smart City projects, pilots and initiatives brought forward and implemented, and the business/service case made for wider deployment.