We are partnered with an innovative, government-backed Smart City/Automotive Transport development business who require a new Project Officer to assist in the implementation of new Smart City initiatives and pilots working with clients. Including evaluation and assisting in the development of an evidenced-based business case for wider implementation in the city of London. This is perfect for any recent graduates/junior professionals looking for an exciting new opportunity within the ever-changing field of Smart Cities and Autonomous Transport.
- Contribution to the successful delivery of Smart City/Autonomous Transport projects, pilots and initiatives.
- Input to project development & content and contribution to the analysis of the wider policy/service implications from the project.
- Contribution to the preparation of bids for external funding and responses to tender specifications.
- Conducting research to support policy development and implementation of new initiatives/service improvements, and to support the case for Smart City innovation on the behalf of clients.
- Contribution to the success of the business and its clients and stakeholders, ensuring an integrated approach to Smart City development and initiatives.
- New Smart City projects, pilots and initiatives brought forward and implemented, and the business/service case made for wider deployment.
- Degree or above in relevant subject.
- Knowledge of Smart City/Autonomous Transport innovation and city management/governance.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Researching and preparing reports/policy papers.
- Competent in IT Literature, stakeholder management and working in a team project.
- Available to begin work within 1 month in London
If this role is of interest please get in touch with Ryan Worth at Expand Executive Search on (+44)7432104072, (+44)1273668718 or message on firstname.lastname@example.org