My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Publisher Development Manager to join their NY team. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviours of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations.
The role will be responsible for developing technology partnerships with digital publishers across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate will be experienced working with digital publishers, supply-side technology providers, as well as being well versed in online advertising in general.
My client currently work with an impressive number of brands and publishers which include Nike, Adidas, Sky, Subway, VW, and many more. This is a great opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant growth and make a meaningful impact into the business.
- Negotiate and develop distribution relationships with publishers – including development of service contracts
- Develop new publisher leads within strategic verticals
- Research and analysis of potential new partnership opportunities
- Work closely with account managers to ensure publisher needs across the board are serviced
- Position solution to enrich existing value propositions with existing publisher partners
- Understand the wider data and identity initiatives within the market