My client is a leading global marketing intelligence platform that are looking for a Regional Sales Director to handle the Mid-West market. Their platform allows brands to understand the behaviours of customers by revealing consumer interests and intent signals. They are a global business with offices in multiple locations. This role will be an integral part of the marketing team, responsible for driving product messages and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products within the company’s portfolio.
The candidate will be selling search intelligence solutions of advertising products to media planners and buyers. The candidate must have extensive media planner and buyer relationships at key agencies and clients direct and must be able to demonstrate a proven sales history. The candidate will also have experience and knowledge of the programmatic market.
They work with an impressive number of brands and publishers which include Nike, Adidas, Sky, Subway, VW, and many more. This is a great opportunity to join a business on the verge of significant growth and make a meaningful impact into the business.
- Selling a range of search intelligence solutions – sourcing, pitching, and closing
- Deliver skilled presentations to potential clients
- Build and maintain a pipeline to maximize sales and meet quotas in the short and long term
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients in the region
- Understand all facets of the media products and services being offered