The Senior Manager Regional Sales will form a part of a highly skilled group of commercial, technical and management experts who are responsible for wholesaling and leveraging MTN’s global fixed connectivity infrastructure, within the MTN Group and developing the external business for 3rd party carrier providers. MTN GlobalConnect and its team aims to better commercialize MTN Group’s fixed line infrastructure and that of other providers thereby gaining increased revenue in global markets
- Build a network of potential external clients in the designated region
- Manage relationships with key accounts in the designated region
- Be involved in negotiations and client relationships when required, as well as maintain relationships with key clients by providing information, support and guidance.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the fixed connectivity wholesale environment in the dedicated region (Europe/Asia/America)
- Approach high profile clients for strategic sales and be involved in the escalation process when a client is unsatisfied
- Drive sales of Capacity and Connectivity services and products to Carriers, Operators, Capacity and Connectivity providers in order to realise defined Wholesale Sales strategy and targets both for international and for domestic fixed infrastructure.
- Drive sales activities to 3rd parties: Global ISPs, Digital Providers and Global carriers with the scope to increase the return on investment on existing MTN fixed infrastructure assets
- Constantly monitor sales performance, identify and solve key performance gaps and report sales performance to Wholesales General Manager