Mission/ Core purpose of the Job the Senior Manager Regional Sales will form a part of a highly skilled group of commercial, technical and management experts who are responsible for wholesaling and leveraging the company’s global fixed connectivity infrastructure.
The role will be responsible for the management of accounts in a designated region (America). The Senior Manager will overview business development and wholesale sales for 3rd parties with regard to defining the sales strategy, monitoring sales performance, analyzing the competitive landscape, providing commercial support to subordinate business units and providing inputs to demand-based infrastructure capacity planning.
- Build a network of potential external clients in the designated region
- Manage relationships with key accounts in the designated region
- Be involved in negotiations and client relationships when required, as well as maintain relationships with key clients by providing information, support, and guidance.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the fixed connectivity wholesale environment in the dedicated region (Europe/Asia/America)
- Approach high profile clients for strategic sales and be involved in the escalation process when a client is unsatisfied
- Drive sales of Capacity and Connectivity services and products to Carriers, Operators, Capacity and Connectivity providers in order to realise defined Wholesale Sales strategy and targets both for international and for domestic fixed infrastructure.
- Drive sales activities to 3rd parties: Global ISPs, Digital Providers and Global carriers with the scope to increase the return on investment on existing MTN fixed infrastructure assets