I am currently working with a unique and disruptive company who are shaking up numerous industries with live video and looking to add a Sales Development Rep to their team. They offer an AI driven video optimisation platform along with AR powered video assistance which applies to B2B and B2C alike. They are currently disrupting a number of industries with their innovative solution, including healthcare, insurance, field service, and customer service. The platform offers the opportunity to see the world through your customers eyes and offer guidance from a remote location. This offers an array of benefits which differs per industry such as shortening the times for a claims process or offering a first time fix to a technical issue with professional help.
I am searching for a Sales Development Representative to join their DACH team, offering the opportunity to work with an impressive customer base which includes Bosch, Allianz, EE, AXA Insurance, Toyota, Airbus, and many more.
The business are small but growing quickly, having taken over $12 million in funding with locations in UK, Germany, US, France, and Singapore
- Learn our technology and effectively communicate our value proposition.
- Work to understand goals and pain-points of prospects (part of qualifying/finding a fit or not).
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and our partner teams to develop new strategies to build our sales pipeline and grow our business.
- Balance the inbound interest and outbound prospecting/campaigning to generate a consistent pipeline
- Use Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, and other prospecting tools to research prospects, identify key accounts and craft targeted messaging for campaigning.