I am currently working with a leading client side platform within the ecommerce space with a unique solution that helps complete the customer journey whilst protecting privacy. They offer a SaaS solutions to large enterprise and SME businesses (particularly within the ecommerce space) which aims to prevent customer hijacking in order to increase conversion and protect brand equity. In addition, in an age where privacy is scarce, my client aim to detect and prevent privacy risks to consumers by offering full viability of all data being accessed by 3rd and 4th party vendors. This offers valuable protection for the consumer but also compliance for the business.
My client are predominantly US focused but with a recent $40 million in funding, they are looking to continue building their UK team. This will be a key EMEA hire of a strong SaaS sales person with a good knowledge and experience of selling into the DACH market. They work with an impressive amount of brands which includes Argos, British Airways, Schuh, Macy’s, Best Buy, and many more.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that has seen 5 years of YOY growth and on the verge of a significant growth spurt in EMEA.
- Build out a DACH presence and customer base by hunting down new business.
- Organize, manage, and forecast complex sales cycle
- Interact and sell to senior stakeholders within enterprise customers
- Provide value proposition for products in the DACH region
- Take a creative and innovative approach to building a territory