Our client is a significantly backed and highly regarded advertising platform that works with many of the world’s leading DSP’s, SSP’s, Brands and Agencies to help power their native campaigns. They are known internationally for the strength if their tech vs the significant competition in market and are they out and out leaders when it comes to everything native.
Are you looking to make a huge impact within a high growth business that are set to dominate the native advertising sector for years to come? Our client is looking for an experienced advertising Sales Director to help take this hugely successful business get to the next level in New York City. The role will initially focus on driving new business from brands and agencies in the city with the opportunity to hire and build a team over the next 6-12 months. You will have the opportunity to work with the founders of the business and help to implement a strategy for growth across North America.
- Work with the founders and SVP on the go to market strategy to ensure the business and set up and primed for rapid growth.
- Utilise your existing contacts to identify new business opportunities with tier 1 and independent media agencies.
- Build new relationships with media agencies and direct advertisers to generate new revenue streams
- Work with the leadership to ensure the company’s reputation and sales pipeline continue to increase. You will be one of the senior stakeholders in the sales team heling to dive the business forward.
- Become a native advertising visionary, representing the company externally at events.
- Use sales feedback to drive quality of product by feedback back to the development team.
- Set examples, remove blockers, support team from above
- An exceptional track record of closing significant business within the media space with at least 3 years in advertising technology
- Senior contacts at media agencies, trading desks and brand direct
- Strong track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor and leader
- Ability to attract and recruit a strong team