The company is the world’s largest provider of switching power supplies and DC brushless fans, as well as a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. With sales offices worldwide and manufacturing plants in Taiwan, China, Thailand, Mexico, India and Europe. As a global leader in power electronics, their mission is, “To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow.” The company is committed to environmental protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and waste management programs for many years.
As Sales Manager, you will be directly responsible for developing the Power Electronics market in Germany. You will be responsible for growing the High Power Supply and Networking Power Supply business in EMEA; focus on the server market, high power lighting, wall washer, broadcasting and High Performance Computing. Due to your business approach, you can sell the company’s total solutions and to build the brand awareness. For this position you will be working home based in a European location reporting to the manager in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
The main responsibilities are:
- Grow the business of High Power Supply and Networking Power Supply in EMEA;
- Organize and lead support of technical issues with customers and potential clients;
- KAM, identify new key account and maximize business scope with key accounts;
- Establish business relations with customer engineers in the respective industry;
- Work closely and independently with R&D of the customers and the business unit to define suitable products and business strategy;
- Organize trainings for channel sales partners and direct customers;
- Find opportunities for cross-selling;
- Support management with highly technical issues..
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Experience in High Power Supply (1kW or over) is required;
- Experience of the industrial segment is considered a plus;
- Knowledge in the field of industrial power supply and networking power supplies is a plus;
- Be able to conduct market analysis, identify new opportunity and assist engineers in HQ to develop right product fitting market requirement;
- Knowledge of the key competitors’ products;
- Fluent in English, being able to speak another language is a plus;
- Inquisitive and open to new innovation and technology;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and priority skills;
- Independent, highly achievement driven and a team player;
- In possession of driving license, willing to travel;
- Able to discuss and communicate technical details both at a high level and in simple layman skills