The company is the world’s largest provider of switching power supplies and DC brushless fans, as well as a major source for power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking products, and renewable energy solutions. The company has sales offices worldwide and manufacturing plants in Taiwan, China, Thailand, Mexico, India and Europe. As a global leader in power electronics, their mission is, “To provide innovative, clean and efficient energy solutions for a better tomorrow.” The company is committed to environmental protection and has implemented green, lead-free production and waste management programs for many years.
As Sales Manager, you will be directly responsible for developing the LED lighting market in Germany. You will focus on building sales channels through local distributors, contractors, lighting and electrical consultants, wholesalers, system integrators and professional end-users. You understand the (future) trends of energy management and smart building industry. Due to your business approach, you can sell the company’s total solutions and to build the brand awareness. For this position you will be working home based Northern Germany reporting to the manager in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
- Fulfil the sales budget in the country/region.
- Identify and proactively search new partners in the target market and product segment.
- Collect and analyse market intelligence in the responsible region including market trends, competitions, technology movement, etc.
- Preparation of project proposals and offers.
- Report to the Business Manager on a regular base.
- Handle distributors / wholesalers with commodity products.
- Engineering Degree
- Sales experience in lighting business segment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Considerable experience in a big organization and comprehensive understanding of culture dynamics.
- Language skills: English is a must; a second language is preferable.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Familiar with and experienced in the lighting industry and its products.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset, willing to take on challenges and deal with changes.
- Commitment to a high quality of work, completing assignments in an accurate, thorough and timely manner.
- Proven track record in sales through distribution networks.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
Interested? Contact Ramon Della Torre at Expand Executive Search on +44 (0) 1273 668701 / email@example.com