My client is an award-winning high growth marketing technology company that empowers retailers to launch personalized marketing campaigns in real time. They work closely and successfully with 500+ well-known brands globally, helping them to use their platform to optimise their product and customer data to, to execute on highly personalised, multichannel marketing activities. All of this drives increased relevance for shoppers and increased revenue with less effort for brands.
They are hiring for an established high performing Account Executive to drive new business. This role is responsible for generating sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and converting market leads. The ideal candidate will have a track record of selling multi-faceted engagements in the eCommerce industry, be comfortable navigating complex organizations and technical stacks. Candidate must have a broad understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and a background selling into retailers.
- Build and maintain a consistently healthy pipeline by sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities within a defined book of business
- Exceptional Salesforce knowledge to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Gain Command of my client’s customer message – ability to master the offering, the value my client provides and why it is unique in the marketplace
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of my client’s platform which clearly articulates their innovative products
- Negotiate balanced initial commercial deal terms, renewals and expansions that profit my client while benefiting the client; navigate the deal through legal negotiation
- 5-10 years demonstrated track record of winning new business in high tech/MarTech space coupled with strong contacts in retail. Experience selling web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications with eCommerce/online retail experience strongly preferred
- Location in metro NYC area; work out of Manhattan office
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Extremely well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks.
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with executive decision makers. Prior experience selling directly to and ability to influence C-level executives.
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inspired by working in in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
If you’re interested and want to learn more, then reach out or send your C.V. to Joe Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org