Our client, a publisher platform that increases engagement and ad revenue through interactive content are looking to hire a Senior Account Manager to join their vibrant team in New York following on from a significant round of funding.
This role is a new position within the business and will focus on effectively managing and scaling the relationships with all clients from the launch of the partnership. This role offers a big opportunity to spearhead the management of existing Account Management processes and make improvements to overall workflow.
- Organize and conduct regular calls with all clients for purpose of maintaining and scaling out partnerships
- Perform regular email outreach to all clients, including ads.txt updates and performance optimization requests
- Conduct QBRs with all clients
- Manage all campaigns for direct advertisers and data partners
- 3+ years experience in digital advertising Account Management, preferably with programmatic background
- Experience using and pulling reporting in ad servers, specifically Google Ad Manager
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs and other publisher-side programmatic platforms
If you have a background that fits these requirements and are well versed in programmatic video, contact Jonny Aston on 01273 668 705 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org as interviews are commencing immediately!