Our client, a publisher platform that increases engagement and ad revenue through interactive content are looking to hire a Senior Ad Operations Manager to join their vibrant team in New York following on from a significant round of funding.
This role is a new position within the business and will be reporting in to the Director, Ad Ops and will be to create and manage the operations of all programmatic campaigns being ran by their impressive range of tier 1 clients.
- Manage advertiser budget and bid setup
- Launch new and manage changes for all types of ad campaigns
- Conduct quality assurance and continuous optimization of campaign performance and scale
- First level troubleshooting and assisting Account Management with reporting requests
- Perform end to end tracking test and work with Support Engineers to resolve issues
- 5+ years Ad Ops experience, specifically with DFP
- 3+ years experience with programmatic Header Bidding, particularly setting up PMPs
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs and other publisher-side programmatic platforms
If this role sounds of interest and you have relevant skills, please do contact Jonny Aston by telephone 01273 668 705 or email email@example.com as interviews are commencing immediately.