My client is a rapidly expanding VC backed pre-IPO ecommerce optimisation technology provider with growing teams in America, London and the APAC region, and an enviable list of tier1 retail & fashion clients. Due to continued strong performance in the EMEA region they are keen to add a seasoned Analytics Director to the senior regional team.
My client is looking for a strategic client facing Business Systems Analyst to join their Delivery Services team. Successful candidates will be a client-focused service professional who is passionate about delivering a world class client experience. This role is responsible for acting as the functional expert during a net new client implementation or large project expansion. This includes gathering and interpreting client requirements and translating to a technical solution design.
This is the first hire into this team in the EMEA region so lots of scope for career progression and team build/management in the future.
- Serve as a core member of the Delivery Services team for new and existing client engagements.
- Lead Discovery sessions with a broad spectrum of marketing and technical business clients.
- Capture, interpret, and document business and functional requirements.
- Work internally with the technical team to develop a solution design capable of fulfilling the client’s current and future needs.
- Solve their clients’ business problems through the application of technology, process analysis and improvement and systems analysis and design.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of project deliverables in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- Develop and maintain strong functional product knowledge
- Effectively communicate complex ideas and persuade clients to adopt the recommended solution remotely
- Provide consultative expertise to the client, including guiding clients through key decisions and trade-offs to maintain project scope and timeline
- Effectively communicate with internal/external project team and stakeholders
- 5-7+ years delivering software solutions to customers as part of a consulting or professional services organization.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong problem resolution and communication skills – proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve client issues.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to understand technical concepts quickly.
- Ability to address and manage through ambiguous situations – assess situations, problem solve and make decisions.
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or reporting solutions is a plus.
- A second European language is also a plus but definitely not a prerequisite.
- Undergraduate degree in applicable field and/or relevant work experience.
Interested? Call Joe Perry at Expand Executive Search on 01273 668 723.