I’m looking for a great sales person to join an awesome company going through a stage of rapid growth and funding. The company are the creators of an exciting SaaS eCommerce Marketing Platform that is gaining ever more recognition and demand. Their current list of clients is made up of some of the largest and most prestigious tier 1 brands in the U.K. and abroad. They are looking for a hardworking and experienced senior sales professional to help expand their client network in the U.K.
The role has been created in response to a hugely-growing demand for their platform from high-profile, multi-market retailers who have complex and varied requirements. You will be taking on these clients once identified and contacted by yourself as well a supporting sales staff and guiding them through a full sales process to close.
- Become an expert on the platform, know how to articulate its value and position in the market
- Partnering with a BDE, qualify opportunities, ensuring that they are the correct fit for the company
- Foster and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders, ensuring that they know your value & take your call as a trusted professional
- Put together proposals and deliver presentations and pitches to a range of different stakeholders and e-commerce businesses
- Efficiently manage the finalisation of commercial and legal terms, setting clear client expectations along the way
- Ensure customer happiness and following the appropriate internal sign-off process and provide a complete and thorough handover of the client to the Customer teams
- 2+ years’ experience in an outbound sales role, selling a B2B SaaS product
- You take proactive steps to educate yourself on what’s happening in the industry, and how you can perform better in your role
- You want to succeed, you always succeed, and are able to do so with minimal support
- Able to communicate confidently and authoritatively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to make prospects comfortable, and they find you both engaging and credible in all conversations
- Comfortable working with, manipulating and interpreting data sets.
- Organised and able to work under pressure
To have your chance at getting the opportunity to work for this incredible company and this exciting role be sure to send your C.V. and any supporting information to me at email@example.com, or call +447734961547. Get in touch today!