My client is a leading supplier of technology to the hospitality industry searching for a Customer Success Manager to join their team based in London. They offer disruptive solutions to the industry with a focus on customer happiness. They are a fast-paced organisation going through a phase of hyper-growth, looking for talented individuals to help them maintain high standards of customer satisfaction.
The role of customer success manager involves working closely with enterprise level clients to ensure they are happy with the service they are receiving. It requires a good knowledge of and a passion for the hospitality industry. This is a customer facing role so you will need to be articulate and professional with the ability to identify opportunities and think on your feet.
The Ideal candidate will:
• Come from a group hotel operation and have a corporate understanding across the operations – perhaps you may be from a sophisticated hospitality-focused organization where you had multi-site responsibility as an operations, finance, HR, or purchasing manager where technology was a key driver in your organization’s operation.
• Come from a tech company that deals directly with hotels or resorts –
Have you worked previously as a Customer Success Manager in a SaaS organization with exposure to the hospitality industry?
- Full accountability of Enterprise level clients –acting as a “trusted advisor”
- Ensure customer has a strategic plan aligned with their business objectives
- Keep churn rate at a minimum
- Proactively identify opportunities to up-sell and cross sell products
- Sharing information appropriately with regards to the strategic direction of the customer and trends in technology
- Proactively identifying opportunities to add value to partnerships through solution expansion, providing additional services, or recommending expandable integrations
- Working interdepartmentally to align account planning, strategic initiatives, board directives, marketing opportunities, and sales leads
- Share trends in feedback to improve service and solutions