I am currently working with an exciting company within the AdTech space who are looking to disrupt the industry with their “bidder-as-a-service” platform. They offer customers the most extensible and transparent advertising system in the world and process millions of transactions per second. My client are a major player in the space with VC funding of $28M and a global presence with offices in multiple locations.
I am searching for a Senior Data Software Engineer to join their Userdata team. The goal of the team is to build and operate a large scale data platform that can ingest terabytes of data and serve millions of queries with single millisecond tail latency.
The team is an exciting cross-discipline team which works across back-end engineering and data engineering. The team is heavily invested with data architecture, including pipelines, data lineages, and analytics. The team develop and operate large scale back-end systems to support its own data architecture (processing more than 10TB/day) and provides other teams with high-throughput low-latency data service APIs.
- Work with senior leadership to develop technology vision and roadmap for the team
- Work with Chief Product Officer to build innovative data products
- Design and optimize ETL pipelines for data ingestion and consumption
- Lead the design and implementation of the team’s data architecture
- Analyse data sets for designing scalable and cost effective solutions
- Implement data governance processes and establish best practices for data engineering