Joining a team of very well established Data Scientists in the end-to-end delivery of Machine Learning and Data Science solutions. As the Senior Data Scientist on the team, you will be working with one of the largest UK broadcasters in London as they look to optimise their viewer engagement through their online video platform. This is a huge project and we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the team and take ownership of a key part of the project.
- Scope and deliver data science projects in conjunction with internal teams (quant and dealing) across pricing and risk domains.
- Test and develop machine learning/deep learning strategies using the relevant methodologies and tweaking (when necessary) to match business/end user requirements.
- To be commercially minded and results focused with an ability to effectively prioritise, estimate and plan workloads to meet demanding deadlines.
- Support scaling of current infrastructure; keeping abreast of the latest technologies, current business (data) model and relevant transformations required.
- Working closely with the rest of the team in standardising codebase (for modelling pipelines) and data queries (defining variables) in the interest of speeding up deliveries