Senior Advisors are technical members of my clients data breach, incident response and cybersecurity risk management teams. The primary responsibility of this role will be leading the response effort and team while investigating cyber security incidents including but not limited to ransomware, data breaches, business email compromise, and insider threats.
- Experience leading incident response teams during complex and emergency situations
- Experience reviewing and validating work performed by DFIR Associates
- The ability to create a response plan based on a scoping call for an incident
- Perform incident response functions including but not limited to host-based analysis functions through investigating Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X systems to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
- Provide immediate onsite and remote support for digital forensics, incident response, and litigation support as needed